Government Accounting and Auditing
Governmental accounting and auditing requires specialized knowledge and skills—as well as ongoing education—to help organizations be more efficient and successful. Our governmental auditing team has extensive experience in this field, and is well-versed in the complexities involved with contract and grant accounting.
We Follow Government Accounting Standards
Our Experts Can Assist with Government Accounting Standards Related To:
- Compliance audits, including Single Audits (Circular A-133), Yellow Book Audits, and HUD Multi-Family Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Implementation of internal controls
- Obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status
- Filing all required tax forms, including 990s
In addition, we assist with grant auditing for a number of organizations who have received government grants for research and development in such areas as medical devices, aerospace and emerging technologies.
Let us help you surmount your governmental accounting challenges. Contact us to learn more.