Accounting Services for Manufacturing and Distribution
Manufacturers and distributors face no shortage of challenges both domestically and internationally. You must constantly balance capital funding needs, limited resources and labor costs while keeping up with the competition. In order to capitalize on your maximum growth potential, you need a business partner equipped to address quality controls, constant technological advances, regulatory considerations and cost reduction while maintaining a close eye on your bottom line.
We understand, and we’re prepared to assist. Our dedicated team leverages 30+ years of experience in manufacturing and distribution to provide the right solutions to your individual company challenges. Our leaders even have membership in industry trade groups, such as the Precision Metal Forming Association, allowing the delivery of even further targeted insights to meet your goals.
Accounting Services for Manufacturing Companies
We work in a variety of industry sectors to provide insight and direction through our main offerings:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Business consulting
- Audits and assurance services
- Tax credits evaluation
- Outsourced accounting services
- Business valuations, strategic planning and succession planning
Business Consulting Services for Manufacturing
We also offer a variety of other beneficial consulting services, including:
- Leveraging relationships with lending institutions
- Technology assistance
- Inventory costing and control procedures
- Implementing quality control systems
- Designing and implementing accounting systems, including computerized systems
- Creating benchmarks and industry guides
At Hobe & Lucas, we know manufacturing. Contact us to learn more.