Our Payroll Services
Paychecks are fun to receive, not to coordinate. Managing payroll can be a detailed, time-consuming task that prevents you from focusing on the areas of your business where you add the most value, but it’s a necessity. It’s not something you must face alone.
Hobe & Lucas offers a number of payroll solutions designed to ensure maximum accuracy based on up-to-date tax rates and regulatory information. Plus, we have our own payroll processing service to reduce the complexity and risk of running your own payroll. You focus on what you do best; let us handle the rest. We can help you to:
- Complete payroll tax applications, if you’re new to payroll
- Compute tax withholdings and net pay calculations
- Calculate bonuses for business owners and key employees
- Establish an EFTPS account for federal tax payments
- Create an Ohio Business Gateway (OBG) account for Ohio tax payments
- Comply with payroll tax return regulations: Form 941, Form 940, state and local withholding, state unemployment and workers compensation (where applicable)
- Complete tax authority audits of payroll issues
- Address any other payroll-related issues
Full-Service Payroll Processing Services
To complement our payroll solutions, we created our own full-service payroll processing service, known as GreenSmart Payroll Solutions, LLC. This affiliated company works seamlessly with Hobe & Lucas, offering complete payroll service packages or customized levels of service. Enter employee hours directly into our payroll system or send them by phone, fax or e-mail to a payroll specialist—whatever your preferences, we have the back-office support to meet your payroll processing needs.
Access Payroll Solutions at Anytime
With our payroll solutions, convenience doesn’t end with direct deposit. Access payroll reports at any time via our employee portal and allow employees to access their pay stubs and W-2 forms via their own portal. Additionally, let us electronically file your tax payments and quarterly tax returns.
Interested in our payroll solutions? Learn more at www.greensmartpayroll.com.