In a small or growing business, you most likely wear many hats. You’re the leader, you’re the HR department, you could be the entire sales team and you may also be managing the books. A study done by Wasp Barcode stated that the top accounting challenges facing small businesses today are: Accounts Receivable, Cash Flow, Paperwork, Closing the books each month, and Payroll Management.
Did you know? More than 50% of small businesses have the CFO or Controller as the one managing all of these accounts! In order to ensure accuracy in these areas, segregation of duties and timeliness is key. Handling all these duties, all while running the business, can be daunting. More often than not, the accounting gets pushed to the wayside, leaving companies scrambling at year end to get everything put together.
Are you a candidate?
Before you think about making a change or adding another service, it’s important to see if what you’re doing right now could be streamlined, automated or outsourced.
- Do you have difficulty monitoring your payables or receivables?
- Are you struggling to keep up with compliance and financial reporting?
- Are you looking for improved financial forecasting and strategic planning?
Our Client Accounting Services (CAS) program will utilize the latest technology and cloud based solutions to streamline your accounting functions, providing you real-time access to your information. Every business is different, so we know there is no “one size fits all” CAS plan. We personalize our services to fit you and your distinct business needs.
What exactly is CAS? Some of the services provided in our CAS package can include:
- Keeping track of your receivables→ Know what’s owed to you and get notified when income is past due
- Transaction processing and bill payment
- Go Paperless→ Our cloud based storage software will link receipts to transactions, reducing the risk of missing/misplaced documents
- Timely account reconciliations and financial statement preparation→ Know how much cash/credit you really have available
- Payroll and payroll compliance
- Periodic tax payments (Sales Tax, CAT Tax, etc.)
- Outsourced CFO and business advisory services
Client Accounting Services will make strategic tax planning easier, as you will always have up-to-date access to your information. Included in your custom CAS package is a review of your financial information by a CPA who will be analyzing the data to uncover trends, anomalies, new areas to pursue (if desired) and to provide input on possible strategies to help improve your business.
We’ll help you improve your segregation of duties, reduce the risk of misappropriation of assets and make for a better overall internal control structure. With Client Accounting Services, leave the back office work to us, so you can focus on moving your business forward. As you grow, we are here to grow with you, every step of the way.
Ready to learn more or get started now? Contact us for a free review to see if your business would benefit.