Whether they originate from commercial property or income-generating rental homes, there are many complex business and tax issues to be resolved around real estate transactions. To help you navigate these, our experienced professionals can provide you with the analysis and guidance you need.
We work with a variety of real estate developers, property management companies and commercial construction contractors, and our experience covers rental housing, commercial retail and office space, residential properties and HUD-assisted properties. Regardless of size or complexity, we can help you obtain the best result.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING EXPERTS
Our Accounting for Real Estate Companies Includes:
- Tax and accounting services
- Complying with financial, regulatory and legal requirements through independent audit services
- HUD Audits
- Yellow Book Audits
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits
- Cost segregation analysis
- Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Installment sales
- Tax credits
- Buy versus lease analysis
- Project financing
- Financial projections and feasibility studies
Have a real estate challenge? Contact us to find out how we can help.